- New Year's Day - January 2nd
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 16th (third Monday in January)
- President's Day - February 20th (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day - May 29th (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day - July 4th
- Labor Day - September 4th (first Monday in September)
- Columbus Day - October 9th (second Monday in October)
- Veterans Day - Observed November 10th (November 11th)
- Thanksgiving - November 23rd (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas - (December 25th)
Debit Card Fraudulent Phone Calls:
Some of Planters First Bank Customers have received a call from a person posing as an employee of Planters First Bank informing the customer that their debit card has been locked out and are prompted to re-activate their card by inputting the card number. PLEASE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO THIS! Planters First Bank will never call and ask for your Debit Card Number If you receive one of these calls DO NOT enter your card number and simply hang up.
- Scam Phone Calls Continue; IRS Identifies five easy ways to Spot Suspicious Calls. Click Here
- Planters First Bank has partnered with BancCard for Merchant Services. BancCard offers Click Here
Connect with PFB on Social Media:
- At Planters First Bank (PFB), we encourage our team members and customers to communicate with us through social media. It’s fun, interactive and gives us the opportunity to get to know you better. Before you visit our sites, Click Here.